Saturday, September 24, 2011

"As a preschool teacher, one of the key reasons I signed up for guitar lessons was to pass on a love for music"

As a preschool teacher, one of the key reasons I signed up for guitar lessons was to pass on a love for music and playing instruments to the children I educate and care for. Now - every spare moment I have is spent practicing because I want to advance faster and the best way to see your results is through logging your practice minutes and getting things ticked off your checklist each lesson!

Although I've only been having guitar lessons from Michael for 2 months, my goal is to be a G4GM teacher.

Michael has been a very patient and encouraging teacher who goes above and beyond teaching off the checklist by helping me learn songs that I've chosen and recommending bands that suit my style.

There isn't a better time to start learning something new than today.


Marian Rakosi
Early Childhood Educator


Please join us on Facebook.  
FIND A G4 GUITAR METHOD TEACHER 

No comments: