Saturday, November 15, 2014

"The G4 method seems to be a great tool for teaching people the guitar"

Hi David

The G4 method seems to be a great tool for teaching people the guitar, I sit in on my partners son's lessons and have been very impressed how far he has come in short space of time. I once tried to teach myself the guitar and failed miserably through lack of real knowledge and guidance. Having watched the lessons I am now tempted to possibly book myself in and give it another go. Shane is very understanding, knowledgeable teacher, who as I have already mentioned is getting great results with my partners son in a very short space of time. I'm really hoping my partners son sticks with it, because I am really excited to see where Shane can get him to over the up and coming months.

Yours thankfully 
Andy Grosch 

Shane Allessio is located in St Albans in the UK. To check out Shane's website go to guitarlessonsstalbans.co.uk

No comments: