Thursday, December 11, 2014

"Jeff is very thorough in explaining the different processes of playing the guitar as well as giving feedback from lesson to lesson."

My name is Jessica Reid and I started my guitar lesson with Jeff in September. 

I have had a great time learning how to play the guitar with Jeff. Jeff is very thorough in explaining the different processes of playing the guitar as well as giving feedback from lesson to lesson.

I have stopped my lessons at this point in time as I'm due to give birth to my 1st baby soon but I look forward to resuming my lessons with Jeff. Many thanks - Jessica Reid - Perth Western Australia

G4 Guitar Teacher Jeff Cooke is located in Butler, Perth, Western Australia. To check out Jeff's website please go to http://guitarlessonsbutler.com.au

No comments: