Tuesday, March 29, 2016

"Very Dedicated and Encouraging"

As feedback is a good thing, firstly I would like to say that I think my daughter has made good progress. Off the record she would play very well if she practiced more. The reason she does not practice enough is that she gets bored easily and she does find the exercises a bit tedious. She is over confident in her own ability and gets away with it as she has learnt to read music well. I am not sure how to deal with this. However I am pleased to say that she wants to keep playing. The teachers we have encountered are very dedicated and encouraging and Kira enjoys the group sessions.
- Konstanzia Kulakowski, Paddington, AU.

G4 GUITAR SCHOOLS - For more information about our schools and program please visit  http://www.g4guitarmethod.com

No comments: